It’s Coming Back
It’s your Constitutional RIGHT!
Student’s rights have been denied!
For information on how to get the Bible taught
as a course in your school contact
Bible Curriculum in Public Schools
Specifically, the course has five main objectives, as stated in the curriculum:
- To equip the student with a fundamental understanding of the important literary
forms contained in the Bible, as well as people and symbols often referred to in literature, art, and music;
- To equip the student with a fundamental understanding of the influence of the Bible
on history, law, American community life and culture;
- To give insight into the world views of America's Founding Fathers and to understand
the Biblical influences on their views on human rights;
- To provide greater knowledge of Middle-Eastern history, geography, religion and
- To inform the students of the importance of religion in world and national history,
without imposing the doctrine of any particular religious sect.